Connect and unlock your existing enterprise messaging and collaboration application data and gain deeper insights into your organisation.
Workbench currently authenticates and connects to:
- Slack Intelligence
- Microsoft Teams Intelligence
- Workplace from Facebook Intelligence
- People Intelligence
- Google Workspace (coming soon)
Unify siloed data on Workbench and use AI, data analytics and advanced data visualisation on a single unified platform.
- Cutting-edge Machine Learning techniques including sentiment analysis, classification, entity, and translation services
- Quantitative, qualitative, topic, and organisational network analysis designed specifically for organisational data
- Proprietary platform capabilities bring unprecedented accuracy, automation and speed of insight
Utilise Workbench’s intuitive augmented analytics capabilities to organise, understand, and act on critical data to improve decision making and organisational effectiveness.
- Reveal patterns and trends using unparalleled real-time analytics to help you deliver rapid change
- Surface critical insights to shape your future of work strategy, understand the adoption and impact of workplace technology, drive collaboration or enact culture change
- Detect the strengths and weaknesses of your organisation and how these change over time
Workbench connects with the world’s most popular enterprise tools to bring you advanced, real-time and comparative insights into your connection, activity and utilisation, and the resulting impact on your organisation. It can also securely collect critical information directly from people and teams using enterprise bots and more traditional analytical assessment methods.
Workplace from Facebook Intelligence
Microsoft Teams Intelligence
Temporall takes privacy very seriously.
We have a multi-layered approach to privacy, security and trust, and our platform was designed from the ground-up by leaders with decades of deep enterprise experience.
- Enterprise-grade Cloud infrastructure
- Application Security: industrial end-to-end encryption
- Fully role-based, two-factor authentication (2FA)
- GDPR compliant